SoundingBox revealed what people are really looking for on personal finance sites.
Most people are stymied when it comes to managing their personal finances. It's tricky to understand and usually not very rewarding. We set out to learn how sites can help people through the lens of SoundingBox.
One thing came out loud and clear: people appreciated it when content could be personalized to them.
The most appealing thing was that the site only asked me a few questions, but it immediately honed in on my needs and interests.
But the best sites did more than that. The top sites inspired people to move beyond basic skills to feel empowered and more likely to take actions such as opening an account or calling a representative.
With a SoundingBox subscription you can learn
- Successful design patterns of top personal finance sites
- Why top-ranked personal finance sites were consistently easier to use
- Why top sites were significantly more engaging
- How top sites create strong ties with a brand
- Why people felt happier on top sites
- What makes people more likely to take a positive action, like registering for an account
The sites in this study are
- Better Money Habits
- Capital One
- Nerd Wallet
- PNC Achievement Sessions
- Wells Fargo
Create your account and buy the 2018 financial tools and education study for immediate data access via the dashboard: $1,788 (includes a one year SoundingBox Pro subscription)
Upgrade during checkout and add a detailed expert analysis report: $2,500Buy Study Access
Not ready to get study access yet but want to learn more? Request a demo or check out our resources.