SoundingBox makes it possible to research and test whatever you're building, no matter where you are in your process.
Start with our guides on core topics, like UX design, UX strategy, and and user testing.
- Get an overview of UX design and how you can bring research into your workflow.
- Our practical intro to UX strategy covers what it is and the ways that research can help you break new ground.
- Our journey mapping guide covers what they are, and how to back them up with meaningful research.
- Our prototyping-guide introduces different approaches to prototyping and how to make the most of them in your process.
- Bring real people into your design process with our guide to user testing.
- Learn about the many ways to compare versions in our guide to A/B testing.
Get the steps for for planning your project, collecting your data, and analyzing your results with our how-tos.
- Our general how-to for study design.
- Learn the ins and outs of creating a user test.
- Learn from competitors to inform your strategy.
- How-tos for working with your prototyping platform.
- Discover techniques for comparing versions of a design.
- Screen participants to ensure that the right people respond to your study.
- Get an overview of the process of collecting responses.
- Analyze your results walks you through the analysis dashboard.
- Learn how to do journey mapping research as part of your UX strategy.
- Iterative testing is how you refine your designs over time.
Go deeper and explore SoundingBox features.
- Studies are the containers for your research project.
- Split tests allow you to compare versions of a prototype and perform competitive tests.
- Question blocks provide a way to structure your research.
- Data blocks make it easy to explore your results.
- Replays show exactly what people did and provide a window into their thought process as they work.