Effective research doesn't have to be complex or daunting. Learn about the various types of tests we support, as well as processes common to all tests.
We support five test types, from basic usability tests to customer journeys.
- Basic usability tests are user tests in their simplest (and sometimes most effective) form.
- When you want the same participant to provide feedback on multiple versions, a balanced comparison can help reduce ordering bias.
- Prototype A/B tests are a great way to detect how people respond to subtle UI differences.
- Discover best practices with a competitive test.
- See how your customers shop for a product or service like yours with a journey test.
We aim to simplify the process of creating effective research. Here are some key steps to consider.
- Things to consider when planning your study.
- Participant screening is our process for finding people in your demographic.
- Good research, like a good product, is designed.
- Things to consider when collecting responses.
- Learn about the ways that our dashboard can supercharge the process of analyzing your results.
- Good research is about iterating. Learn about the features of SoundingBox that support it.