We used SoundingBox to discover what makes top bank sites stand out from their competitors.
Bank websites don’t have to be impersonal and sterile. But many are perceived that way. Some financial brands are actively taking steps to change this situation. In our 2017 consumer bank dataset, we sought to explore this.
One thing we learned was that average sites didn’t leave people with any lasting impressions. But, top sites communicated product features well and conveyed the strengths of their customer experience.
The overall tone of the site was pleasant and conversational, like a person who really cared about my needs.
With a SoundingBox subscription you’ll learn:
- How top-ranked financial sites conveyed the benefits of their customer experience
- Why people felt a greater sense of connection to top-rated bank sites. Find out how top sites foster connection
- How top bank sites used clear and appealing information design to help people understand their offerings
- How top-ranked sites use appealing visual design to distinguish themselves from competitors
- Why people were more likely to return top-ranked bank sites
- How to effectively communicate about your products and customer experience
The sites in this study are:
- Bank of America
- BMO Harris
- Capital One
- First Citizens Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- TD Bank
- US Bank
- USAA Bank
- Wells Fargo
Create your account and buy the 2017 banking study for immediate data access via the dashboard: $1,788 (includes a one year SoundingBox Pro subscription)
Upgrade during checkout and add a detailed expert analysis report: $2,500Buy Study Access
Not ready to get study access yet but want to learn more? Request a demo or check out our resources.