SoundingBox is the new way to do UX research.
The Old Way
- Watch hours of video to figure out how the test went
- Find the relevant parts of your test on your own
- Comparing the results of more than one test is hard
- Test results from qualitative, quantitative and competitive, spread all over the place
The New Way
- See immediately how your test went with built-in interpretation
- Jump to who had the worst (or best!) experience in one click
- Iterate freely with built-in test comparison
- All your research in one place
Our smart tiles show you instantly how your test went. No need to watch hours of video to get your results.
Clicking on a smart tile takes you right to who had the worst (or best!) experience first. Replay to go from what happened to why.
Iterate freely. Compare the results of multiple tests side-by-side.
How We Compare
|Video and audio of user tests|
|Combines qual and quant|
|Deep participant targeting|
|Built-in test interpretation|
|Powerful iteration tools|
* UserTesting doesn't disclose a monthly cost on its site. You have to get a quote.
Create Your First Test
Choose your participants, add your prototypes or sites, and define your tasks and questions. No registration required to explore.
Let Us Help You
Not ready to create a test on your own? No problem. Let us create it for you.